University of Calgary is established in the year 1944, its the part of the University of Alberta started in the year 1908. The University of Calgary is public research institution, and located in Alberta, Canada. It has more than 85 research centers and institutes with 14 faculties. University of Calgary has main campus in the north-west side of the Albert, where most of the research works, facilities, principal and federal and regulatory bodies are built. The University offers various departments which consists of Art, Medicine, Law And Business School. Entrance Scholarship is provided to International Students who are willing to enter the First year in undergraduate courses in the next term, student around the globe are invited to apply for the program.
Applicants are expected to meet up with the following eligibility criteria for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship,
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- International students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Applicants must possess an excellent academic merit.
- Candidates must achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
Applicants are required to meet their English language requirements of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination.
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL).
- International English Language Test System.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
Summary of the Entrance Scholarship
University: University of Calgary
Sponsor: University of Calgary
Study Level: Undergraduate
Eligibility: International Student
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020