University of Montreal is a public french university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was established in the year 1878 with is main campus built in the northern slope of Mount Royal in the neighborhoods of Outremont and Côte-des-Neiges. The University is inviting Undergraduate, Master and PhD students who wish to study in University of Montreal, Canada to apply for the ongoing International Student Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The strength of your academic record is the only criterion for evaluation to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis are ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
Post Graduate (Masters) Benefits:
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
Post Graduate (Phd.) Benefits:
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Montreal International Student Scholarship in Canada
- Candidates must be international student.
- Award is available for the listed undergraduate, postgraduate & PhD courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate & PhD study at University of Montreal.
- Candidates who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Applicants who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Candidates who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
English Language Requirement:
Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Montreal’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Summary of the International Student Scholarship
University: University of Montreal
Sponsor: University of Montreal
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters and Phd.
Eligibility: International Student
Value: $27, 000
Deadline: September 1, 2020