University of Sydney, Australia is public university in Sydney, Australia. It is the first University in Australia and is regarded as one of the best and well known university in the world. The University of Sydney, Australia is founded in the year 1850, its campus is ranked among the top ten world’s most beautiful Universities. The ongoing University of Sydney International Strategic Scholarship for the year 2020/2021 session is open for International students who meet all the requirement stated by the the University, the scholarship is fully funded by University of Sydney, Australia. The institution provide tuition fees and other fees for postgraduate students.
To be considered for the University of Sydney International Strategic Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be international students enrolled or commencing postgraduate studies at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must possess outstanding record of academic achievement and research capabilities.
- Candidates must have obtained an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a masters by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- Successful applicants are expected to commence the scholarship by the census date of their commencing intake, and during the year the scholarship is Awarded. If a student has commenced their studies, the scholarship may commence no earlier than the day it is awarded. Deferment of scholarship to the next academic session is not allowed.
Candidates are to apply first for admission to study a full time postgraduate course at the University of Sydney. Applicants are to complete an online form while ensuring that the attach the following supporting documents as a single PDF document for submission.
- Transcripts from any previous tertiary study including any translations to English if the transcript is in a language other than English. Also transcripts grading system information must be included.
- Research Experience Form: Applicants are to read through the Research Experience Information and Appendix Guide. You must use the template and formatting instructions provided to append the evidence of your relevant publications/output/experience. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all details and evidence of relevant outputs or experience which meet the criteria. Applicants are to note that if they do not submit a Research Experience Form the University will assume that they do not have any Research Experience to report.
Summary of the International Strategic Scholarship
University: University of Sydney
Sponsor: University of Sydney
Study Level: Postgraduates (MSC and PHD.)
Eligibility: International Student
Value: $35, 000
Deadline: No deadline (application is open through out the year)