University of Auckland is founded in the year 1883, and located Auckland, New Zealand as public Institution. University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand currently by number of student admitted; It can admit almost 40,000 students through all is 5 campuses. The city campus which is in central Auckland has 8 faculties consisting of law school, medical school, business school and other three research centers associated with the university. University of Auckland, New Zealand International Excellence Scholarship is available for International Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Masters Degree student willing to study in the top notch university.
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded bi-annually, with each scholarship valued at up to $10,000, for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be new international students who have received an unconditional offer, or English Language Academy (ELA) students who have received a conditional offer, of study to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters (taught) of 120 points or more, or an undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland.
- Candidate should generally have a grade point equivalent (GPE) of at least 6.00.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, the quality of the letter of application and endorsement by the applicant’s referee.
- The country of origin of the applicant may also be considered by the selection committee.
- Students who have already commenced study at the University of Auckland are ineligible, as are students enrolling in a Research Masters program.
- Undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are ineligible as well.
Summary of the International Excellence Scholarship
University: University of Auckland
Country: New Zealand
Sponsor: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Study Level: Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Masters Degree
Eligibility: International Students
Value: $10, 000.
Application Start: October 20, 2020
Deadline: November 21, 2020 to April 20, 2021