The Customer Service Associate (CSA) works in the help of the shop administration team to facilitate the completion of all store stage tasks and performs a range of duties associated to distinct areas, keep together with meals preparation, money register duties, consumer service, standard housekeeping, and different associated functions.
The CSA ensures an exquisite client journey that supports our vision to grow to be “fast informal to go with world type convenience”.
They also interact with customers to deal with complaints, process orders, and furnish records about an organization’s merchandise and services.
- Greeting clients and grant an exciting buying experience for all customers.
- Responding to client requests on time
- Utilizing an efficient purchaser carrier mannequin to ensure customer engagement.
- Supporting and following all security and security initiatives.
- Ensuring the perfect execution of assigned foodservice applications and procedures.
- Operating the point of sale under company standards; preserve perfect money levels.
- Adhering to the execution of mounted safety, security, best and shop operations policies, processes, and practices.
- Ensuring the suitable execution of all assigned shop degree marketing programs.
- Completing all save housekeeping features (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.).
- Replenishing products and components to make sure in stock prerequisites at all times.
- Communicating with the management group concerning customer requests and vendor-related concerns.
- Checking in exterior and interior carriers according to corporate procedures.
- Completing other duties as assigned by saving management.
- Good communication and computer skills
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong industrial awareness
- Team player skills.
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Planet Wide Directory Do not have any influence on the ongoing Jobs or Scholarships. We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or scholarships. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment or scholarship program. .