A company is looking to hire Dispatch Rider
Location: Somolu, Lagos State Nigeria.
• Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
• Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
• Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
• Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
• Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
• Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
• Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle
• Properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
• Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
• Transporting and receiving documents and items quickly by motorcycle
• Record information, such as items received and delivered
• Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of SSCE
• Ability to use Smartphone
• At least 2 years working experience as Dispatch Driver.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Polite with ability to work with people
• Active Listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Planet Wide Directory Do not have any influence on the ongoing Jobs or Scholarships. We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or scholarships. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment or scholarship program. .