Our client- a Nigeria conglomerate requires the services of a FLEET/LOGISTICS MANAGER.
Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years in a logistics and maintenance role. 5 out of which must be in a management role.
1. Strong hands on experience on heavy duty trucks and light vehicle maintenance.
2. Journey Management experience
3. Fleet Management
4. Strong cost management skills
5. Strong workshop management skills.
6. A degree in any field but a degree in Mechanical Engineering may be an added advantage.
Job location: Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Closing date: 10th June, 2020.
Qualified candidates should submit their CVS to: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Planet Wide Directory Do not have any influence on the ongoing Jobs or Scholarships. We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or scholarships. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment or scholarship program. .