Housekeeping is the management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, laundry and bill payment. These tasks may be carried out by members of the household or another person specifically hired for the purpose. Housekeeping is not limited to homes, but also in hotels, resorts, tourist centres, spas, and lots more. The housekeeper is responsible for keeping rooms and public areas clean, neat, tidy and sanitary.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counter and floor surfaces.
- Fix any issues or problem areas missed during cleaning after room is inspected by supervisor
- Strip and make beds and change bed linens.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves thoroughly.
- Vacuum entire room thoroughly.
- Empty all trash, replacing trash liners if applicable.
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest room.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ensure neat and organized housekeeping closet on the assigned guest floor.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests.
- Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to Management.
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma
- Strong attention to details
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Planet Wide Directory Do not have any influence on the ongoing Jobs or Scholarships. We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or scholarships. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment or scholarship program. .