We’re in search of an Attire & Product Technician who can support the Attire Designer all through all tiers of pattern improvement. Information on garment patterns, in shape & stitching development, is essential.
- Help the clothier in the sample and trim submission approvals and group.
- Generate garment tech packs to contain factors of measure, stitching instructions, and garment ending particulars.
- Create certain attire technical sketches and diagrams on Adobe Illustrator to enter into tech packs for pattern improvement and stitching directions.
- Accumulate all fundamental materials, trims, samples, and many others. wanted for sampling and cross to our manufacturing personnel in Egypt.
- Help the Designer in organizing weekly healthy intervals and conducting suit comments to communicate with the stitching manufacturing unit.
- Precisely measure samples, report findings & highlight areas for enhancement.
- Examine all samples to make certain requested development and excessive exceptional workmanship has been achieved.
- Evaluation of the garment patterns to point out errors and scale back sample lead-time.
- Use stitching guides and stress units
- Function stitching machines or sew with the aid of hand
- Function machines to affix sections of clothes or special articles into done merchandise on a piece-work or manufacturing foundation
- Make made-to-measure garments following client and manufacturing specs
Work Situations and Bodily Capabilities
- Quick-paced atmosphere
- Repetitive duties
- Guide dexterity
- Consideration to element
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Capacity to differentiate between colors
- A mixture of sitting, standing, strolling
- Garment phase work
- Semi-section garment work
Sort of Supplies
- Velvet or pile materials
- Polyester or artificial
- Cotton or artificial
- Workforce participant
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Planet Wide Directory Do not have any influence on the ongoing Jobs or Scholarships. We are not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or scholarships. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment or scholarship program. .